Monday, January 16, 2012

CHROMES - 2011 And here my disgust begins


Band : CHROMES
Album : And here my disgust begins
Release Year : 2011
Genre : Screamo | Post-Metal | Crust
 
Tracklist :
01 And here my disgust begins
02 Diamond crowns

CHROMES is a two-piece band from London, Uk
They released their first Ep “And here my disgust begins” in November 2011.
The band features members of previous ‘Dancing on Sharks’ acts such as Amber Daybreak, Plague Riot in Moscow and Data Errors and mixes genres like post-metal and hardcore.

They really reminds me of Caleste with the sonic monster guitar sound, and those screams is really makes my ear drum bleeding!! This two songs EP is awesome and you must listen to it!! For those who like Caleste and Hexis!! Enjoy!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment